Friday, February 14, 2014

On my knitting needles today...

I'm trying to be better at posting things on the day that they're supposed to be posted - and I think that I'm right on time today.  I managed to finish the back of my sweater, and have started the sleeves.  The sweater will definitely need to be blocked!  When I knit a sweater, I try to knit both sleeves at once - that way, I'm bound to get the shaping in the right spot on both the sleeves, and they'll match perfectly.
I really like working with this yarn!  The stripes look good as they develop, although that will change when I do shorter sections, like the sleeves and the fronts.  I don't know if I'll get much knit tonight, and tomorrow is already looking like a REALLY busy day, so I don't anticipate even being able to pick up the needles.
I'll leave you with a pic of my progress so far:
We have a holiday on Monday - Family Day.  Hubby has to work (he's sort of self-employed in the winter) so I might have some knitting time on Monday!

1 comment: