Friday, March 7, 2014

On My Needles

It's been a few weeks since I shared my current knitting project.  I haven't really made a lot of progress - there's been far too many other things going on to be able to sit and knit something just for me.  I did finally have an opportunity to add a few inches worth of knitting on the sleeves of my sweater / shrug - and here's the proof:
I always knit both sleeves at once - that way, I tend to get the shaping to match on both sides of the sleeve, and the shaping gets added in at the same place on both sleeves - brilliant, right?  I thought so!  
I love how this yarn is striping up - it's a marble chunky from James C. Brett, so it works up fairly quickly too - so, I just might be able to finish this up by month's end....  Here's hoping!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! Looks like those sleeves are coming right along.

    ReplyDelete