Wednesday, April 27, 2016

I've been busy!

I can use that as my excuse for not posting lately - really!  I have been busy - just look at what I've done...
First off, I forgot to post my Quilty 365 blocks for last week, so I'll start with them:
Some of the fabrics came from my stash, and a few will show up in one of my later photos.  These blocks are for Apr. 17-23.
Then, I spent a morning at a friend's house - a few of us gather there every second Monday morning to make cards.  It's a hobby I've been enjoying for about 11 years.  



I realized last week that I had completely run out of birthday cards, and I know that I'm going to need a few in the next week or two, so I managed to make these 2 (and a few others) that morning. Hubby and I have a wedding to attend in a few weeks, and what better wedding gift than a cuddle quilt?  I had to go shopping for some of these lovely prints, and I may have to get one or two more lime greens.  I'm not so sure that I'll be keeping the 2 grey and lime circle fabrics...  The quilt is a quick sew - large blocks, separated by Kona Snow sashing and grey cornerstones.

And finally, I have done some more significant sewing - these are just a few of the 12 Scrappy Trip-Around-the-World quilt blocks I've assembled in the last 2 days.
Now I'm off to run some errands - the fabric shop is calling my name!
I'm linking up to Oh Scrap!




No comments:

Post a Comment